This is a high school physics course (grade
12) based on the 'new curriculum' in Ontario. It seems to be a typical second
The textbook that we use is "Physics",
4th edition, by Giancoli.
(and one chapter in "Nelson Physics 12", by A. Hirsch et al.)
Please note the following:
- Any errors are mine and do not reflect on my
- Each lesson is essentially one day's class.
- The lessons are all in Microsoft Word
97. I have given up trying to put the lessons into HTML. It
is too hard to edit them as I think of ways to improve things, add formulas
etc. Formatting is also easier in Word.
- The lessons are not 100% complete or perfect.
There are things that I would like to add and improve when I have time.
I will be making changes fairly often.
* Some labs are not in this, but are in the individual unit outlines.
Mr. Michael Harwood.